3C Industry Marking
Overview3C is computer, communication and consumer electronics. Nowadays, a number of IT industries are marching towards the 3C area and taking the combination of 3C with technology products as a breakthrough of their development. 3C electronic products play various roles in people's daily life, such as providing information, offering convenience and inspiring creativity. Being lighter, thinner and more portable have become the goal of designers, which has also brought continuous progress of new materials and new techniques. Laser has become the representative in the manufacturing process of 3C products.
At this stage, the laser processing technology in 3C industries are mainly laser marking, laser anodizing treatment, metal carving, laser drilling, etc. On the premise of precision machining, traditional printing, pressing and CNC have been unable to meet the rapid-growing demands and control the cost of production effectively.
SolutionAs the leader of laser industry, HGLASER aims to promote the application of different laser equipments in different industries and provide full range of solutions.
● Laser marking utilizes high energy density laser to partly irradiate to workpieces, which vaporizes the surface layer or changes the color, so as to achieve permanent markers with high accuracy, speed and definition.
● HGLASER can deal with different materials and processing requirements with infrared, green, ultraviolet and whole series CO2 laser light source.
Laser Anodizing Treatment
Thin and hard aluminum anode is widely used in mobile phones, tablet computers and laptop shells. But the anode coating is not conductive and the inertness is not conducive to welding. So HGLASER provides the laser anodizing equipments to process anodic coating.
Anode Plate Type Application Area Sulfuric acid anodizing (Film thickness about 3-15 mu) Automobile, aluminum, building materials, military, industry, household appliances, furniture, electronics, agricultural machinery, metal products, etc. Chromic acid anodizing(Film thickness about 3 mu) Aviation and aerospace products Oxalic acid anodizing(Film thickness about 6-39 mu) Precision instruments, aluminum pots, aluminum bowls, aluminum bottles and aluminum lunch box. Phosphoric acid anodizing(Film thickness about 2-5 mu) Agglutinating aluminum alloy protecting and plating bottom Hard anodizing(Film thickness more than 50 mu) Piston, cylinder, axletree，aircraft cargo board, roll bar and guide, water conservancy facilities, steam impeller, gear, cushion, etc.
HGLASER anodizing equipments utilize fiber laser to deal with anodized surface, the max processing width can reach 500*500mm, and focal depth is 10mm.
HGLASER develops 3D equipments to complete the anodizing treatment at one time for height difference beyond 10mm, instead of replacing the fixture and processing repeatedly.
Laser parameters Laser type Fiber Laser Wave length 1064nm Output power 20W Optical quality M2 ＜1.2 Pulse repetition frequency 10kHz~200kHz Laser threat level Class IV Cooling model Air cooling Processing parameters Fosuing lens Stardard Optional Processing range 140×140×60mm 160×160×70mm Focal length 200mm 254mm Max Processing speed on x-y axis 6 m/s 6 m/s Max Processing speed on -z-axis 4 m/s @45 º 4 m/s @45 º Min linewidth 150µm 150µm Position accuracy 25µm 25µm Registration accuracy 20µm 20µm
Metal carving is widely used in cell phones, laptops, cameras, etc. The clear outline, flat background and deepness produce various product appearance styles. Laser processing is precise in dimensions and clear in outline. It can control better process depth and process corner parts.
With high energy and good focus, laser drilling technology has been widely used in many processing industries.
Compared with traditional drilling technology, the laser drilling machine has many advantages as followings:
● Fast speed, high efficiency and good economic benefits;
● Larger depth ratio;
● Can work on hard, soft and brittle materials;
● No tool loss;
● Suitable for multi-hole processing;
● Can work on inclined plane of difficult-to-machine materials;
● Simple demand for workpiece. Production online and automatic are available;
● Can work on complex shape components in vacuum.
HGLASER laser drilling machine can make micropore and trumpet shaped pore on sheet metal, plastic and composite materials. The aperture is 0.03mm-0.8mm and smooth, no burr in surface
Metal Plastic Micropore
Customer BenefitWith laser technology, customers will benefit much:
● Without tool wear, the operating and material costs are reduced;
● Fast speed working improves production efficiency greatly;
● The permanent markers promote product anti-counterfeiting ability;
● The laser marking machine is a high-tech, environmentally friendly product, won’t produce any chemical substances harmful to human body and environment;
● Without ink and chemical solvent, the working environment is clean and non-pollution;
● Brand awareness of products will be increased by classier products and additional value;
● With the traceability system, all aspects of the whole manufacturing process and the operating costs can be controlled effectively;
● The good flexibility of laser marking machine increases the diversity of products.