Laser Application in Daily Life——Kitchenware
Since the birth of the laser in 1960, the laser technique has been widely used in various industries. We will mainly focus on the laser application in people’s daily life in the next few days. Today, I will introduce the laser application in kitchenware.
Kitchenware Manufacture Requires High Accuracy
In recent years, laser cutting machine is becoming increasingly popular in kitchenware profession, which also facilitates the smooth progress of kitchenware manufacturers. The manufacture of kitchenware requires high accuracy, especially the stainless steel kitchenware. Laser cutting machine is the best choice.
Kitchenware (Photo From the Network)
Disadvantages of Conventional Working Methods
Stainless steel panels are used heavily in kitchenware processing industry, conventional working methods will cause high consumption of mould, low working efficiency and great costs. Laser cutting machine provides a best solution for the above problems.
Advantages of Laser Cutting Machine
Laser cutting machine has good beam quality, high precision, small kerf, low material consumption, smooth cut surface, safe operation and other advantages. In addition, the processing machine has high fidelity in cutting materials, which improves the yield of kitchenware and reduces the material consumption. Laser cutting machine has a unique advantage in special-shaped products.
HGLASER Provides the Most Authoritative Solutions
Integrating cutting, welding and punching functions, the solid state laser cutting machine of HGLASER is an ideal precision and efficient flexible processing equipment, which can cut carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, aluminum and its alloys, copper and its alloys, titanium and its alloys and Ni-Mo alloys. It is also used for laser punching processing and scribing on integrated circuit ceramic substrates.
HGLASER solid state laser cutting machine
Highlights of HGLASER Solid State Laser Cutting Machine
● High cutting speed, high efficiency, small straight cut, smooth cutting surface, bigger depth-to-diameter ratio and depth-to-width ratio;
● Small thermal deformation, wide range of processing materials, such as hard, brittle and soft materials;
● No tool wear and replacement, no mechanical deformation and easy maintenance;
● Installed with effective protection and stop device, the equipment can automatically shut off power when the laser cooling system does not work;
● Customize special machines according to customer requirements.
Sheet Metal Samples of Solid State Laser Cutting Machine